Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sometimes you happen to chance upon an old friend be it at a shopping mall, on the net or the old fashion ring of the phone – a call to say hello & how you doing?- but all the same, you remember the friend you once knew the guy or girl that you had spent many a hours of each day together and you wonder (at least I wonder) how is it that so much time has passed and you never kept in touch with them. Some people you even forget you ever knew them.

Then there are those like my best friend who will remember every single person she has ever met and I have ever met in our entire lives (ok, minus the pre-school period). There are also those who remember you vividly but you get relegated to their “block” list on MSN because their other half can’t handle you. Which then makes me wonder how come people are so petty… not that I am not when it comes to sensitive issues.

But you know, the bond of friendship I realized is always there (unless of course y’know it’s intentionally severed and like I have cursed you for life or something *innocent grin*) be it years or eons since we’ve last met.

Anyway, there is no actually point in this deceptively seemingly serious post.

I want a job. I nEED a job…a proper legal job.

No comments: