Friday, May 20, 2005

my doggy lies over the ocean
my doggy lies over the sea
...don't bring back my doggy to me?



I just got back from probably one of the dodgiest spots in Melbourne. - charltons. Even their old lift looks spooky. I think i have only ever been there once, back in like 2nd year or something... but this time, man i felt so *old* there. Girls hanging out in high school uniforms with ah beng kinda guys...you wonder what they are doing there. then again, i think i rather not know.

So how did i find myself there... not a very long story.

Leo's student committee decided to have a intergroup competition that runs over a series of competitions. POOL was today's agenda. My group needed an extra person..haha they had to choose me. Probably the worse person to ask... BUt it wasn't too bad. My teammate was EXCELLENT. Eventhough she sunk almost everything and we didn't loose too badly. Hey, i reckon i'm good at following instructions. (= Overall, we completed our strategy -- lose fast so we could both go home early..but hey, most groups had 1 team, we had 3! which isn't so bad for us.

But back to the location. DODGY to the max..smoky too..and smelly..and now i have to go for dinner smelling like i just came out from a chimney that hasn't been cleaned for a year. Maybe i should take a shower n just go late for dinner..

No comments: